话到嘴边说不出

A fool never learns. 傻瓜永远学不会。
Are you out of your mind? 你疯了吗?
Are you pulling my leg? 你在开我玩笑吗?
As far as I’m concerned. 就我而言。
Be my guest. 请便,别客气。
Do you have any openings? 你们有空缺吗?
Don’t beat around the bush. 别拐弯抹角了。
Don’t bury your head in the sand. 不要逃避现实。
Don’t get me wrong. 不要误会我。
Don’t get on my nerves! 不要搅得我心烦。
Don’t look wise. 别自作聪明。
Don’t underestimate me. 别小看我。
Drop me a line. 写信给我。
Every dog has his day. 凡人皆有得意时。
Excuse me for a moment. 失陪一会儿。
Far from it. 一点也不。
He hit the ceiling at the news. 他听到那消息暴跳如雷/大发雷霆。
He’s been behind bars for almost 30 years. 他坐了将近30年牢。
He’s been everywhere. 他到处都去过了。
His argument doesn’t hold water. 他的论点站不住脚。
​How do I address you? 我怎么称呼你。
I ache all over. 我浑身酸痛。
I can’t imagine why. 我想不通为什么。
I can’t seem to get to sleep. 我好象睡不着。
I don’t feel up to that. 我觉得不能胜任那工作。
I have a runny nose. 我流鼻涕。
I have a sweet tooth. 我喜欢吃甜食。
I hope I’m not in the way. 我希望没有造成妨碍。
I will play it by ear. 我会见机行事的//到时候再说。
I won’t buy your story. 我不信你那一套。
I’ll keep my ears open. 我会留意的。
I’ll make it up to you. 我会赔偿的。
I’m dying to see you. 我真想见你。
I’m feeling under the weather. 我觉得不舒服/精神不好/情绪低落。
I’m flattered. 过奖了。
I’m mad at myself. 我生自己的气。
I’m not myself today. 我今天心神不宁。
I’m up to my ears in work. 我忙死了。
I’m working on it. 我正在努力。
I’ve heard so much about you! 久仰大名!
​I wasn’t born yesterday. 我又不是三岁小孩。
If I were in your shoes. 如果我是你的话。
It can’t be helped. 无能为力。
It hurts like hell! 疼死啦!
It slipped my mind. 我忘了。
It’ll come to me. 我会想起来的。
It’s a pain in the neck. 那真是件麻烦事
It’s about time. 时间差不多了。
It’s been a long time. 好久不见了。
It’s raining cats and dogs. 下着倾盆大雨。
It’s up in the air. 尚未确定。
Just to be on the safe side. 为了安全起见。
Let’s forgive and forget. 让我们摈弃前嫌。
Let’s give him a big hand. 让我们热烈鼓掌。
Let’s talk over coffee. 我们边喝边谈。
Money will come and go. 钱乃身外之物。
My mouth is watering. 我在流口水了。
Neck and neck. 不分上下。
Nothing works. 什么都不对劲儿。
Over my dead body! 休想!
She gives me a headache. 她让我头疼。
She looks blue. 她满面忧伤。
She turns me off. 她使我厌烦。
So far so good. 目前为止,一切都好。
Sorry to bother you. 抱歉打扰你[事前]。
Sorry to have bothered you. 抱歉打扰你[事后]。
Stay out of this matter, please. 请别管这事。
Take it easy. 轻松一点;别紧张;放松放松;再见。
That was a close call. 太危险了/千钧一发。
That’s really something. 真了不起。
There’re a lot of rumors going around. 很多流言流传着。
Think nothing of it. 别放在心上。
We’re in the same boat. 我们处境相同。
What brings you to Beijing? 什么风把你吹到北京来的?
What the hell are you doing? 你到底在做什么?
Who is to blame? 该怪谁?
You bet! 当然!
You can never tell. 不知道/谁也没把握。
You can’t do this to me. 你不能这么对我。
You can’t please everyone. 你不可能讨好每一个人。
You have my word. 我保证。
You look very serious about something. 你似乎有很严重的事。
You’re going too far! 你太过分了!
You’re the boss. 听你的。
You’re too outspoken. 你太直率了。
You’re wasting your breath. 你在白费口舌。
You’ve got to do something. 你一定要想办法。